Monday, February 7, 2011

Staying Healthy after Breast Cancer

          Tina in the Domincan Republic October 2010


The Wii Fit Plus has been a great for me. I work out at least 30 minutes a day, and it keeps track of this for me. It knows how many calories I burned. You weigh yourself on the board and it keeps track of how much you lose. You can set goals for yourself and it tells you how well you are doing



I am a Breast Cancer Survivor with many health limitations and this board is allowing me to do things virtually that I am not able to do in real life anymore. Unless, I want to end up in the hospital. I had enough of that, so virtually works for me and I get a workout.


The Pink Board Cover was a must for me. One because it is pink, it also keeps the board clean and it adds more friction. I bought my board about 300 days ago according to today's workout. I couldn't find it in local stores. I bought the board and pink silicone cover from Amazon and was very pleased.

Do you Workout?  Take the poll and Cast your Vote on how much you should workout on my Squidoo Lens.

Check out my Squidoo Lens:  Wii Fit Plus:  Staying Healthy after Breast Cancer

No comments:

Popular Posts