Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random things that makes our dog happy...Making us happy

Meet Dusty Rose!



Dusty making herself comfortable

My husband and I just love Dusty Rose. She has found her way into our heart very quickly. We love taking her to as many places as possible. We have taking her on a Pupcation, Geo Caching, Farmer's Markets, and to the Beach. We look forward to other adventures that will make her happy...that makes us happy.

How Dusty became part of our family? 


Dusty was with a family for seven years, but they had a baby who was allergic to the dog. My daughter had dog sat while the family went on vacation the summer of 2009. We all fell in love with Dusty. At the time, we didn't know the family was considering another home for her. I found out several weeks later when I was talking to my sister and telling her how much we missed Dusty. My sister knew the family was looking for a new home for Dusty.  Several weeks later they dropped Dusty off for the last time to her new home.

What are your favorite things to do with Dusty Rose? 


Dusty on the sniff

Swimming

Geo Caching

Walking

Going to the Beach

Pupcation

Car rides

Napping

This summer hopefully, Kayaking

Vote on your favorite Dog Video and Take a Poll on How Much Time is To Much Time to Spend with your Dog.?Read more on my Squidoo Lens:  Random things that makes our dog happy...Making us happy


No comments:

Popular Posts